Through successful experiences in sports, Special Olympics Massachusetts athletes gain confidence and build positive self-images, which they take with them into their homes, classrooms, jobs, and communities.
Mission Statement: To provide year-round sports training and competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for all children and adults with intellectual disabilities, giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, prepare for entry into school and community programs, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in the sharing of gifts, skills and friendships with their families, other Special Olympics athletes and the community.
1. Your company will be represented by a contestant in each event. ( Company long sleeve shirts with a collar can be worn by contestants if provided)
2. Company Banner or sign on center entry gate of arena.
3. Rodeo will open with your company flag.
4. A designated bull, saddle bronc, and bareback riding horse will represent your company each show. ( Your company can create the name)
5. VIP cocktail lounge will be hosted in your companies name.
6. Your company will be presented as the premier sponsor of the event on all advertisement.
7. Arena participation during award ceremonies.
8. 3 Banners in the rodeo arena, along with marketing signage in the VIP fan lounge.
9. Cowboy and cowgirl autograph participation at your company marketing area for 30 minutes
10. 10 VIP seats each show, with hospitality lounge passes.
11. Appreciation award presented in the arena to your company.
12. A link to your website from the rodeo website.
1. Signage posted on the arena bucking chutes during your chosen sponsored event.
2. Company banner displayed in the rodeo arena throughout each show.
3. Two contestants will be representing your brand during each show they participate.
4. 10 tickets will be given for each show, with passes to the hospitality VIP lounge.
5. Company logo on all posters.
6. Award participation to the champion of your sponsored event.
7. A link to your website from the rodeo website.
1. Your company Banner displayed on performing stage.
2. Two Banners displayed in the lounge.
3. Announcements during shows recognizing your company.
4. One rodeo arena banner displayed 3x6.
5. 4 tickets, and hospitality passes provided.
6. Pictures with sponsored bands.
Total: $ 1,500.00
1. Unlimited announcements during shows.
2. Company logo on announcer shirts.
3. 1 company banner displayed in arena.
4. 30 minute autograph signing after each show.
5. Company logo on rodeo posters.
6. 4 tickets and hospitality passes provided.
Total: $ 2,000.00
1. Arena banner 3x6 displayed in rodeo arena all 3 shows
2. 4 rodeo and hospitality passes provided.
1. 10 x 10 Area
2. 10 x 20
1. One competition Bronc or Bull representing your brand for all three shows.
2. Two Tickets and hospitality passes for each show.
1. Your company picks sponsored event. Your company will name the animal and if the contestant can win the challenge, he will receive a bonus check awarded from your company.
2. Challenge will take place all three shows.
3. 2 Tickets and passes to the VIP hospitality lounge.
1. Your company picks sponsored event. Winner of your sponsored event will receive a bonus check awarded by your company. 1 winner will be chosen each show.
2. 2 Tickets and passes to VIP lounge provided.